- Golf twosome can consist of all men, all women or any combination. No team can be comprised of 2 "A" players, which is defined as a person with a 10 handicap or lower.
- Men will hit from the Gold Tee boxes, all holes, all rounds. (Exception: All Male PGA card holders must hit from the blue tee box).
- Women will hit from the Green Tee boxes.
- Single entries will be accepted.
- Bogey is your friend. Report scores no higher than a bogey on your scorecard. If you reach that point on any given hole, pick-up and move on to the next hole.
- Players must also adhere to all course rules when participating in the league.
- Be sure to drop your scorecards off at the Clubhouse. If the evening is running late, you can also drop your scorecard in the drop box, located just inside the cart barn.
- Only two riders and two bags allowed per cart
- Each player must have their own golf bag and equipment
- No metal spikes or athletic cleats
- Ball marks, divots and bunkers must be fixed, replaced and raked
- Carts must obey the 90 degree rule unless directed otherwise
- Golf carts must be kept out of long native grass
- Golfers are responsible for course and equipment damage
- All tournament players must keep up with pace of play
- Proper attire must be worn at all times
If you have any questions, please contact Jaron Rider at (936) 294-3656.