Parents of currently enrolled students are invited to JOIN the SHSU Parent Association
A Sam Houston State Alumni Association membership provides an opportunity for you to rekindle and strengthen the connections you made while attending SHSU. A $35 membership gift will enable you to stand proud as part of SHSU’s history of accomplishments and contributions to our state, nation and world. And, you will also receive immediate access to a number of member advantages including:
- Frequent communication with the university
- Opportunities to interact with key university administrators and alumni leaders,
- Special member-only tailgating area at home football games,
- Bearkat Champion Athletic points,
- Social and business networking opportunities,
- Invitations to major alumni events,
- Automatic membership in area clubs, and
- Special pricing on alumni events, auto and home insurance, hotels, car rentals and more.
Most importantly, your alumni involvement advances the interests of the university and its supporters by allowing the association to expand and improve programs and services.
Through alumni events and communication, student programs, scholarship offerings, and legislative advocacy, your membership will help make a difference.
Contact the Office of Alumni Relations directly at 936-294-1841 for more information about the advantages of membership. Thank you!
Note: If paying for membership by check, you authorize SHSU to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the check as a check transaction. For inquiries, please call us at 936.294.1841.