Has an SHSU Faculty, Staff or Student showed tremendous efforts on COVID-19 safety precautions and measurements?
If so, you may show your appreciation by nominating them for the K.A.T. Award. Throughout each semester a person who exhibits outstanding COVID-19 safety measurements and service on our campus and beyond will be recognized and honored with this award.
- All SHSU Faculty and Staff
- All students enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours
- All SHSU Faculty, Staff and Students are allowed to nominate.
- All nominations must be completed on the official nomination online here.
What to Include
- Nominations should be specific in identifying situations or incidents that demonstrate how the person nominated has demonstrated COVID-19 safety measurements and/or service regarding COVID-19 on our campus community.