FALL 2015 LITERACY METHODS & SPED BLOCK APPLICATIONS WILL RE-OPEN FROM 08/03/2015 AT 8:00 am TO 08/04/2015 AT 5:00 pm Literacy Block (READ 3370/READ 3371/READ 3372) and Special Education Block SPED 4301/4302
- You must apply online through Tk20 (application 2a).
FALL 2015 Literacy Block for IDS-4-8 Math/Math Science (READ 3373/READ 3374)
- Interdisciplinary Studies students (4-8 Math, 4-8 Math/Science, and 4-8 English-Language Arts-Reading/Social Studies) apply online through Tk20
- (application 2b-1 or 2b-2).
Literacy Methods Block Application Instructions
- Log onto Tk20.
- Click on the "Application" tab.
- On the left, under Applications, click "Create".
- From the drop-down list, choose the appropriate application indicated as follows:
2a) Application: EC-6 UNDERGRADUATE Literacy Methods Block with Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct – Fall 2015
2b-1) Application: 4-8 Math or 4-8 Math/Science UNDERGRADUATE Literacy Methods Block with Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct – Fall 2015
2b-2) Application: 4-8 English/Social Studies UNDERGRADUATE Literacy Methods Block with Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct Fall 2015
Fall 2015 SPED 4301/SPED 4302 Applications
- You must apply online through Tk20 (application 2c).
2c) Application: E-6 Gen + EC-12 Special Education UNDERGRADUATE Special Education Block with Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct – Fall 2015
- Complete the Application.
- Click the "Submit" button.
- Log out.
If you have any questions, please contact the LLSP office at 936-294-1108.
Information about the Educator Preparation Program requirements can be found at http://www.shsu.edu/academics/education/educator-preparation-services/program-admission.html.
Joan Prouty Conference on Early Literacy: Now Taking Registrations!