Emergency Help

If you need immediate assistance, call 911 or 936.294.1000 for the University Police. You do not have to make a criminal report in order to seek help from law enforcement. Sexual misconduct and Title IX violations are coordinated by the Office of Institutional Diversity and Inclusion, which is not a 24/7 service.

University Police

Anyone who has witnessed, knows about, or has experienced discrimination, harassment, including sexual harassment or other sex or gender-based discrimination, violence or harassment is encouraged to seek support and report the concern. All reports to the Office of Institutional Diversity & Inclusion are confidential. Detailed information is only given to law enforcement upon request.


You may file a report online at any time. You may also choose to report anonymously.

Submit Report

By Phone

If you would like to talk about the incident or have questions, call Monday thru Friday between 8am to 5pm.

Let's Talk


If you would like to talk in person, come by our office. We are located in the Thomason Bldg, Suite 302.

Get Directions

Unsure about Reporting?

Whether an incident occurred recently or in the past, help is still available. Resources are available even if an individual chooses not to file a formal complaint to law enforcement or the university.

Anyone who has witnessed, has knowledge of, or has experienced any discrimination may also Report an Incident with the Office of Institutional Diversity & Inclusion.

Report an Incident