2017 Staff Excellence Award Nominations Due
March 16, 2017
SHSU Media Contact: Julia May
Nominations are being accepted through Friday (March 24) for Staff Excellence Awards. Four recipients, including two exempt and two non-exempt staff employees, will be selected.
“We have many wonderful employees at Sam Houston State University, and we hope to get as many good nominations as possible,” said Debra McCall, chair of the Staff Excellence Award Committee.
Criteria for selection include:
Be a full-time, non-temporary staff member (non-faculty with a minimum of two years of service at time of nomination)
- Show meritorious performance
- Display proven commitment to excellence in service
- Excel in his or her job
- Demonstrate outstanding abilities, innovative ideas, efficient operations, high level of motivation
- Be respected by the University community
- Cannot have been a previous recipient (See list of past recipients here.)
Any full-time member of the faculty or staff of SHSU may make nominations, and employees may make more than one nomination.
Nomination forms are available online.
Those selected will be recognized during the Fall 2017 General Faculty/Staff Meeting
- END -
This page maintained by SHSU's Communications Office:
Director of Content Communications: Emily Binetti
Communications Manager: Mikah Boyd
Communications Specialist: Campbell Atkins
Please send comments, corrections, news tips to Today@Sam.edu