Staff Excellence Award Nominations Due
March 16, 2016
SHSU Media Contact: Julia May
Nominations are being accepted through March 31 for Staff Excellence Awards. Four recipients, including two exempt and two non-exempt staff employees, will be selected.
“We have many wonderful employees at Sam Houston State University, and we hope to get as many good nominations as possible,” said Debra McCall, chair of the Staff Excellence Award Committee.
Criteria for selection include:
- Be a full-time, non-temporary staff member (non-faculty_ with a minimum of two years of service at time of nomination
- Show meritorious performance
- Display proven commitment to excellence in service
- Excel in his or her job
- Demonstrate outstanding abilities, innovative ideas, efficient operations, high level of motivation
- Be respected by the University community
- Cannot have been a previous recipient (See list of past recipients here)
Any full-time member of the faculty or staff of SHSU may make nominations, and employees may make more than one nomination.
Nomination forms are available online.
Those selected will be recognized during the Fall 2016 General Faculty/Staff Meeting.
- END -
This page maintained by SHSU's Communications Office:
Associate Director, Communications: Emily Binetti
Telephone:936.294.4406; Fax: 936.294.1834
Communications Manager: Wes Hamilton
Telephone: 936.294.1837; FAX: 936.294.1834
Communications Writer: Hannah Crandall
Telephone: 936.294.2638; FAX: 936.294.1834
Thomason Building: Suite 102
Please send comments, corrections, news tips to Today@Sam.edu