Guided by sound evidence and a commitment to excellent customer service, institutional leaders can use empirical evidence to increase institutional capacities to develop, maintain, or augment their culture of assessment!
The Survey of Assessment Culture:
- sparks dialogue into the state of assessment
- provides an empirical foundation on factors influencing higher education cultures of assessment
- serves as a framework for initiating a dialogue into what a culture of assessment looks like, why it exists, and how it evolves
- highlights similarities and uniqueness between higher education faculty, student affairs staff, and administrators' perspectives on assessment
Beginning in 2018, institutions will received enhanced reports and, for the first time, data sets associated with participation in the Faculty, Administrators, or Student Affairs Surveys of Assessment Culture! There will be three periods to register for a Spring, Summer, and Fall Administration of each survey.
Register TODAY for one, two, or three available surveys to enhance your institution's culture of assessment! Available surveys include:
- Faculty Survey of Assessment Culture
- Student Affairs Survey of Assessment Culture
- Administrators Survey of Assessment Culture
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
Visit our Research page to see how this research has contributed to dialogue in higher education and beyond.
Email email@example.com to be added to a database for announcements or to learn about updates.