Requesting Maps & Floor Plans

Maps and Floorplans Graphic

To request a campus map or building floor plan, please go to the FAMIS Self Service and put in a service request. Select site (for a campus map, select "main" site) and then select building (for floor plans).  Once the building is selected, click the "Service Request" at the bottom, then click the "Create Service Request" and follow the steps to request a "Campus Drawing".  Be sure to describe the type of drawing and what details you need included in the result, as well as, format for output (electronic pdf file or plotted copies), number of copies, size, and if you want color or B/W.