List Requests from Sam Houston State University
This form will allow you to submit an online address request from The Office of University Advancement. To continue the address request, you must agree to the following and the terms of the Legal Disclaimer.
- You must be representing an SHSU Organization or Department.
- Records received must be deleted once your mailout has been processed. Requests can be made as necessary, and the addresses are updated regularly with the Office of University Advancement. (This will eliminate multiple lists of addresses.)
- Organizations and Departments will need to provide the returned mail envelopes to the Office of University Advancement to update alumni addresses.
- Organizations and Departments will work to find addresses for alumni that need to be updated.
- These addresses must only be used for SHSU functions or departmental business
These addresses are for official University Business. Use for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, reproducing and storing in a retrieval system by any means, electronic, or mechanical, photocopying, or using the addresses or other information contained in the SHSU Office of University Advancement files for any private, commercial, or political mailing is strictly prohibited and is in direct violation of university policies and procedures and constitutes misappropriation of university property.
If you have any further comments and questions you can send us an E-Mail or call 294-4265.