ANNUAL PEOPLE AND PETS
STAFF and FACULTY SENATE
Give from the heart this February at the Staff and Faculty Senate Annual People and Pets Donation Drive on Thursday, February 17, 2022. You may drop off items between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the LSC Yard next to the College of Business Administration.
This year, three deserving organizations will receive donations: SHSU Tripod’s Thrift, the SHSU Food Pantry, and Rita B. Huff Humane Society.
Join your colleagues in a friendly competition and to share the love. The department whose donations weigh the most will win a prize (people’s food items will count double in weight). No Valentine? No worries. Rita B. Huff will be on-site with furry friends for an opportunity to smooch a pooch!
- Men’s T-Shirts (Sizes S, M, L)
- Men’s shoes
- School supplies (scantrons, notebooks, folders, post-its)
- Long sleeve shirts and sweaters
Food Pantry (full list below)
- Grains (pasta, rice, bread, cereal, snack bars)
- Condiments and spices
- Canned protein (tuna, salmon, chicken, beans)
- Canned fruit (peaches, pears, pineapple, cocktail)
If you have any questions, please contact Staff Senate.