Taking the Pre-Assessment Activity
You may take the pre-assessment activity at any time online by following the steps below. If you run into any issues please contact the Registrar's Office.
- Login to Blackboard.
- On the left side of the screen, click on the Organizations tab.
- Click on "Mandatory Pre-Assessment Activity"
- Complete this step by watching all the Pre-Assessment Activity Videos and answering the quiz questions.
- Upon successful completion of the Pre-Assessment Videos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so our office can update your PAA scores onto your student records.
- After our office has updated your PAA scores onto your records, you can take the TSI Assessment through the SHSU Testing Center by submitting a Remote Test Application.
For immediate assistance, please contact the Registrar's Office: