Institutional Biosafety Committee
All PIs working with BSL1 or BSL2 Agents should review the information in the IBC process.
Click for IBC Process
All individuals listed on the Biosafety Application are required to take CITI training.
Click for Access to Biosafety CITI Training
Use the BSL checklist below to prepare your laboratory for the next BSL inspection.
Click for BSL1 & BSL2 Checklists
Prepare your application to the IBC using the forms below. You may attach additional materials as needed.
- Click for IBC Application
- Click for Biosafety Notification of Use (NOU) if you will not be working with recombinant DNA (rDNA), animals, or arthropods
- Click for Biosafety and rDNA NOU if you will be working with rDNA but not animals or arthropods
- Click for Biosafety and Animals NOU if you will be working with animal but not rDNA or arthropods
- Click for Biosafety and Arthropods NOU if you will be working with arthropods but not rDNA or animals