IT@Sam Vision and Mission
To be the campus community’s preferred partner providing high quality technology service.
Provides high quality and centralized information technology systems and support for the entire University community.
These are accomplished through:
- Service: University constituents can access authorized information and resources, when and where needed
- Image: IT@Sam is recognized as a valued resource and quality service area for the University
- Reputation: IT@Sam is recognized as a professional resource across the state
- Economic Philosophy: IT@Sam is a fiscally responsible division that can meet University needs
- SOP: IT@Sam is a supportive and cooperative division that fosters team development of its staff, and provides a challenging, energetic, enjoyable, and rewarding environment that encourages loyalty, mutual respect and a desire for professional growth