At SHSU you're so much more than a graduate student - you're the next great success story in a tradition of over 130 years of Bearkat pride, excellence, and community. With nationally ranked athletic programs, a year-round schedule of arts and entertainment, and strong academic support and career services, graduate studies at Sam maximize your opportunities for professional development and advancement while giving you a great social life.
On this page, currently enrolled graduate students can find a number of helpful forms and information.
Award and Nomination Forms
- Thesis, Dissertation, and Capstone Project Nomination Form Recognize the work of current and recently graduated students. Students nominated may have completed their Dissertation, Thesis, or Capstone project in the previous academic year.
- Outstanding Assistantship Portfolio and Submission Information Know a Teaching, Graduate, or Research Assistant that goes above and beyond the requirements? This award recognizes those students who have completed at least one semester of undergraduate teaching in the 2018 calendar year. Applicants must complete a portfolio to be considered for the award and will be contacted about requirements when nominations close.
- Graduate Mentor, Outstanding Grad Student, & Outstanding Graduate Organization Award Nomination Form Each year at the Graduate Student Awards banquet, we recognize outstanding constituents in the graduate community. Review the form to see which awards are available. Nominations are due mid at the end of February.
The Graduate Mentor of the Year recognizes one SHSU faculty or staff member who works closely with our graduate students and gives back to our university.
The Outstanding Graduate Student Organization award recognizes one registered graduate student organization that serves to better their members, college or department, and the university through their service and commitment to academic excellence.
The Outstanding Graduate Student award recognizes one graduate student that is high achieving both in and out of the classroom. This student should exemplify the ideals of which represent our university. This nomination must be submitted by an advisor or a member of graduate faculty.
- Bridge ASPIRE scholars application
- Graduate Student Travel Funds Request Form
- Travel Reimbursement Form (save for fillable PDF form)
- Travel Expense Report tips and information
- Thesis and Dissertation Initiation Sheet
- Graduate School General Scholarship
- Graduate Certificate Completion Form
Graduate Student Organization Forms