Environmental Health & Safety

Report a Safety Hazard

Are you worried someone will be injured or bothered about working conditions? Do you have concerns but are not sure what to do? If so, contact the Vice President's Office of Facilities Management at 936.294.1869


Report an Incident

Use the link below to report auto accidents, chemical spills, work-related injury, work-related illness, or university property damage.

Report Now