SHSU offers over 80 bachelor's degree programs, more than 50 master's degree programs, and ten doctoral programs, including nationally-recognized programs in Business, Fine Arts, Education, Mathematics and Criminal Justice. SHSU is classified as a "Doctoral Research University" by the Carnegie Commission on Higher Education and was recently recognized by U.S. News and World Report for being among the best in the country for online graduate programs. In addition, the Carnegie Commission on Higher Education classified SHSU as a "Community Engaged" university. This honor has been awarded to 311 public institutions nationwide and acknowledges the university's significant commitment to serving the community.
We appreciate your interest in our students, and our goal is to make your recruiting efforts at Sam Houston State as successful as possible!
Our Employment Specialists are available to assist you with the following services:
- Campus Interviews (In-Person or Virtual Interviews)
- Campus Informational Sessions and Presentation Room Reservations
- Career Days/Job Fairs (Career Fair Coordinator)
- Resume Referral Services
- Job Vacancy Listings/BEARKATS GET HIRED
- Campus Marketing and Promotional Assistance
- Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Sam Houston State University Career Success Center recruiter amenities:
- Multiple interview rooms
- Conference room accommodating up to 12
- Seminar room that seats up to 30
- Coffee bar
- Recruiter lounge/kitchen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In-Person and Virtual interview coordination
You must be registered with BEARKATS GET HIRED to participate in the Campus Interviewing Program. For further information, please contact our offices to speak with our Employment Specialists.
BEARKATS GET HIRED
Using our BEARKATS GET HIRED system to post jobs or internships is FREE and we are here to help!