What is Focus 2?
A through reliable, intuitive career & education decision making model to help you choose majors offered at SHSU, explore occupations & make informed career decisions. Our cutting edge design engages students in the career planning process helping them to plan for and achieve career success throughout their lifetime.
How to set up your account and log in to FOCUS 2
- Create your account by registering for FOCUS 2.
- The FOCUS 2 Access Code: bearkat
- Access your account anytime by entering your username and password on the log in page for FOCUS 2. The log in is cAse seNsitive.
- If you forget your user name and password, go to the log in page to have it emailed to you.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Use FOCUS 2 online on any phone, tablet, PC or MAC computer or IPAD anywhere, anytime.
- FOCUS 2 always saves your results. Use FOCUS 2 as often as you wish and in any order..
- You can change your mind about earlier choices, repeat a section and explore new options.
- Your results are stored online and are always available to you and your career counselor/adviser.
- Remember to save the majors and occupations that appeal to you as you review them.
The main menu layout mirrors the steps of the career planning process. Most students start at the top of the main menu and then work down through the FOCUS 2 tools.