Financial Aid and Scholarships provides avenues for students to fund their education while verifying eligibility for funding.
Student Account Services can assist you with cashiering and Bearkat OneCard Services.
- How much will my classes cost?
- What are my payment options and when is my payment due?
- How do I select a refund preference?
- How do I get a first-time Bearkat OneCard?
- Who can help me understand my account? Email email@example.com
- Who can help me with questions about my Bearkat OneCard or refunds? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Money Management (SMM) is a financial outreach and educational program tailored for Bearkats!
- Offers personalized, private coaching on personal budgets, paying for school, credit/debt, and other financial literacy topics
- Hosts one workshop a month, in Fall and Spring, on a financial wellness topic with a scholarship drawing for attending
- Provides free, online modules students can take on their own time through CashCourse
Free food assistance program for the Sam Houston State University Community. In addition, we also have the Swipe Out Hunger program for eligible commuter students. Check us out to learn our hours of operation and how we can assist in meeting your nutritional needs.
Free service to current students offering a wide variety of professional clothing for class presentations, career fairs, or job interviews just to name a few. We also have an assortment of personal care, and school supply items. Stop by during our hours of operation and let us help you dress for success!