SHSU offers over 80 bachelor's degree programs, more than 50 master’s degree programs, and six doctoral programs, including nationally-recognized programs in Business, Fine Arts, Education, Mathematics and Criminal Justice. SHSU is classified as a “Doctoral Research University” by the Carnegie Commission on Higher Education and was recently recognized by U.S. News and World Report for being among the best in the country for online graduate programs. In addition, the Carnegie Commission on Higher Education classified SHSU as a "Community Engaged" university. This honor has been awarded to 311 public institutions nationwide, and acknowledges the university's significant commitment to serving the community.
Find the college, department or programs that matches your educational goals.
- College of Arts and Media
- College of Business Administration
- College of Criminal Justice
- College of Education
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- College of Sciences & Engineering Technology
- Other University Programs
Office of Academic Affairs
Bobby K. Marks Administration Building, Suite 302 | 1806 Ave J, Huntsville, TX 77340
Phone: (936) 294-1001