NATIONAL COLLEGIATE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION (NCAA)
Required to be taken by SHSU coaching staff in order to recruit off campus.
- TESTING DAYS AND TIMES (Huntsville Campus):
- Monday - Friday
- Schedule: various times from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Examinees need to report to the testing site at least 15-30 minutes prior to their scheduled testing time
- 1 hour time limit
- REGISTRATION/ADMINISTRATION/TEST FEE:
- $30.00 (non-refundable/non-transferable
- SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
- ITEMS NEEDED:
- Current, unexpired picture identification (i.e., driver’s license, passport, state-issued ID, military ID, student ID, employee ID, etc.)
- Second form of ID (i.e., any of the previously listed photo IDs, credit/debit card, library card, etc.)
- Scores will be available immediately following completion of the test and forwarded to the Compliance Officer in the Athletics Department. Coaches should consult with the Athletics Compliance Officer regarding their score report.
- 30 days
- NCAA WEBSITE:
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: