PROGRAMS Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Intuit QuickBooks Certified User (QBCU) Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE) IC3 Digital Literacy Certification (IC3) Microsoft Technical Certifications (MTC) Entrepreneurship and Small Business Certification (ESB) Unity Certified User (UCU) EC-Council Cyber Security Program Management Institute (PMI) Communication Skills for Business (CSB)
- TESTING DAYS AND TIMES (Huntsville Campus)
- Exam price varies depending on exam (this fee is separate from the registration/administration fee)
- $50.00 registration fee (non-refundable, non-transferable)
- Prior to scheduling a testing appointment, candidates will need to visit the CertiPort website to register for an account.
- Once registered each candidate will need to purchase an exam with a voucher.
- SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
- Current, unexpired picture identification (i.e., driver’s license, passport, state-issued ID, military ID, student ID, etc.)
- Second form of ID (i.e., any of the previously listed photo IDs, social security card, birth certificate, credit/debit card, library card, etc.)
- Printed Voucher from CertiPort.
- Scores will be available immediately following completion of the test
- Passing exams will receive their certificate in the mail 7-10 business days after exam.
- All exams except QuickBooks: HEDTX25D
- QuickBooks: HEDTX25DQ
- At check out please enter the appropriate code in the coupon code box to receive your discount.
- Examinees should go to www.certiport.com to search and fill out an accommodations form
- CERTIPORT WEBSITE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION