|Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)||Intuit QuickBooks Certified User (QBCU)|
|Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)||IC3 Digital Literacy Certification (IC3)|
|Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE)||Entrepreneurship and Small Business Certification (ESB)|
|Microsoft Technical Certifications (MTC)||EC-Council Cyber Security|
|Adobe Certified Associate (ACA)||Communication Skills for Business (CSB)|
|Autodesk Certified User (ACU)||Unity Certified User (UCU)|
|Autodesk Certified Professional (ACP)||Apple App Development with Swift Certification|
- TESTING DAYS AND TIMES (Huntsville Campus)
- Monday - Friday
- Schedule: Various times beginning at 9:00 a.m.
- Examinees need to report to the testing site at least 15-30 minutes prior to their scheduled testing time on their scheduled testing date
- REGISTRATION/ADMINISTRATION/TEST FEE
- Exam price varies depending on exam (this fee is separate from the registration/administration fee)
- $50.00 registration fee (non-refundable, non-transferable)
- Prior to scheduling a testing appointment, candidates will need to visit the CertiPort website to register for an account.
- Once registered each candidate will need to purchase an exam with a voucher.
- SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
- ITEMS NEEDED
- Current, unexpired picture identification (i.e., driver’s license, passport, state-issued ID, military ID, student ID, etc.)
- Second form of ID (i.e., any of the previously listed photo IDs, social security card, birth certificate, credit/debit card, library card, etc.)
- Printed Voucher from CertiPort.
- Scores will be available immediately following completion of the test
- Passing exams will receive their certificate in the mail 7-10 business days after exam.
- DISCOUNT CODE
- All exams except QuickBooks: HEDTX25D
- QuickBooks: HEDTX25DQ
- At check out please enter the appropriate code in the coupon code box to receive your discount.
- Examinees should go to www.certiport.com to search and fill out an accommodations form
- CERTIPORT WEBSITE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION