The OPIc exam is an internet delivered test that provides valid and reliable oral proficiency testing on a large scale. The exam helps determine the level of proficiency in a certain language. This exam is given in a group setting for the World Languages and Cultures Department. The exam is adaptive and interactive (involves the use of an on screen Avatar).
TESTING DATES AND TIMES
Testing dates and times will be determined through the World Languages Department
Please visit the ACTFL website for more information.
To register for the OPIc exam you will need to contact the Department of World Languages.
- Primary: current, unexpired government-issued photo ID (i.e. driver’s license, passport, state-issued ID, etc.)
- Secondary: any ID listed under primary photo ID, social security card, credit/debit card, student ID, etc.)
- Contact Services for Students with Disabilities first for your accommodations letter to be forwarded to the Testing Center.
- Arrangements must be made with the Testing Center at least 2 weeks prior to testing.
- Contact the Testing Center via email email@example.com or call 936-294-1025.