Test of Essential and Academic Skills - (TEAS)
(Sam Houston State University Policy Information)
TESTING DAYS AND TIMES (Huntsville Campus):
- Monday - Friday
- Schedule: Various times from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Examinees need to report to the testing site at least 15-30 minutes prior to their scheduled testing time
- 3 ½ hour time limit
- $50.00 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
- Examinees may register for a scheduled test date via our website; Click here to register
- Seating is limited and registrations are done on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Rescheduling will require a payment of another registration/administration/test fee
- $58.00 per test (paid to ATI)
- This fee is due on the day of the exam and is separate from the registration/administration fee
- Payable via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover)
- Primary: current, unexpired government-issued photo ID (i.e. driver’s license, passport, state-issued ID, etc.)
- Secondary: any ID listed under primary photo ID, social security card, credit/debit card, student ID, etc.)
- ATI username and password
- Scores will be available immediately following the completion of the test.
- Examinees must wait 30 days from the date of the exam to retake the TEAS exam
- Registration/administration/test fee applies
- Visit our website at shsu.edu/testing
- Email email@example.com
- Visit the office located in Academic Building IV, Room 102
- Call (936) 294-1025
- Write to the Testing Center, Box 2240 SHSU, Huntsville, Texas 77341-2240
- Contact the Office of Disability Services first for your accommodations letter to be forwarded to the Testing Center.
- Arrangements must be made with the Testing Center at least 2 weeks prior to testing.
- Contact the Testing Center via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 936-294-1025.