PAPER-PENCIL PRACTICE EXAMS
PAPER BASED TESTING
Exams with an * next to the name are the only ones available for testing.
ART EC-12 (178) MATHEMATICS/SCIENCE 4 - 8 (114) BILINGUAL EDUCATION SUPP (164) MUSIC EC - 12 (177) *BILINGUAL TARGET LANG PROFICIENCY TEST (BTLPT) - SPANISH (190) PEDAGOGY & PROFESSIONAL RESP EC-12 (160) CORE SUBJECTS EC-6 (291) PHYSICAL EDUCATION EC-12 (158) *EDUCATIONAL DIAGNOSTICIAN (253) PRINCIPAL (68) ENG LANG ARTS & READING (ELAR) 4 - 8 (117) SCHOOL COUNSELOR (152) ENG LANG ARTS & READING (ELAR) 7 - 12 (231) SCHOOL LIBRARIAN (150) ENG LANG ARTS & READ/SOC STUDIES 4 - 8 (113) SCIENCE 4 - 8 (116) ESL/SUPPLEMENTAL (154) SCIENCE 7 - 12 (236) HISTORY 7 - 12 (233) SOCIAL STUDIES 4 - 8 (118) JOURNALISM 7 - 12 (256) SOCIAL STUDIES 7 - 12 (232) LIFE SCIENCE 7 - 12 (238) SPECIAL EDUCATION EC-12 (161) LOTE - SPANISH (613) SUPERINTENDENT (195) MATHEMATICS 4 - 8 (115) THEATRE EC-12 (180) MATHEMATICS 7 - 112 (235)
- Must be approved by the College of Education before registering for a test.
TESTING DAYS AND TIMES (Huntsville Campus)
- Monday - Friday
- Click here for available test times.
- Examinees need to report to the testing site at least 15-30 minutes prior to their scheduled testing time on their scheduled testing date.
- 3.5-hour time limit for Paper-Pencil exam.
- $52.50 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
- SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
- Prior to scheduling an appointment, contact the office of Services for Students with Disabilities for your Letter of Accommodations to be sent to the Testing Center.
- Arrangements must be made with the Testing Center at least 2 weeks prior to testing.
- Contact the Testing Center via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 936.294.1025.
- Current, unexpired picture identification (i.e., driver's license, passport, state-issued ID, military ID, student ID, etc.)
- Second form of ID (i.e., any of the previously listed photo IDs, social security card, birth certificate, credit/debit card, library card, etc.)
- SAM ID number
- Score analysis sheets containing grade information will be sent by the College of Education in approximately two weeks following the test.
- Questions or comments regarding scores must be addressed to the College of Education Certification Officer.
- Contact the College of Education for more information.
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION CONTACT
- Website: www.shsu.edu/testing
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit: Academic Building IV, Room 102
- Call: (936) 294-1025
- Write: Testing Center, Box 2240 SHSU, Huntsville TX 77341-2240