Skip to Main Content
Research - Gan Liang
- Study of high-temperature superconductors and MgB2-related materials.
- Study of rare-earth intermetallic compounds which show strong transition metal-host magnetism, valence instability, Kondo-effect, and heavy-fermion behavior.
- Study of Li-ion Battery materials including LiFePO4-based cathode material
- Magnetic nanoparticle systems for medical applications.
- Laser optical imaging.
- Applied superconductivity with concentration at the fabrication and characterization of high-temperature superconducting wires/tapes and cables.
- Superconducting magnet technology which includes design of superconducting magnets, superconducting joints, winding and epoxy impregnation of superconducting magnet coils.