Welcome to the internet home of the Bearkat Marching Band, the largest spirit organization on the campus of Sam Houston State University! For over 80 years, the Bearkat Marching Band has provided entertaining music and crowd-pleasing shows for countless students, fans, and alumni of the university. Whether you are a prospective student, current or former Bearkat, or just a friend of the band, we hope you enjoy your visit to our webpage and invite you to return often for updates and announcements about the BMB.
Interested in becoming a BMB member?
If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email at: BMB email
Our 2021 Season - We are expecting things to be back to normal!
- 2021 BMB Performance Calendar updated 8/31/21
- September 16 - National Championship Celebration
- October 16 is now open
- October 30 - Exhibition Show at UIL Area F 6A Marching Contest
- Please join us for
- Bearkat Reunion Band "brb" Sept. 11
- Color Guard
- Drum Line
- Register for Summer Band, second bullet under "Registration" below
- 2021 Summer Band -
- 2021 BMB Summer Band Online Registration Form
- All members: please complete the online registration form
- This gives us the information we need for
- early check-in for dorm residents
- housing for percussion, color guard and twirler camps
- marching instrumentation
- shirt sizes
- Summer Band Daily schedule and social activities
- Sunday afternoon, August 8 through Friday noon, August 13
- Schedule for early check-in for dorms
- Sunday orientation
- Daily schedule
- 2021 Football Season Ticket Information - Coming soon: Special value for parents! All season ticket holders will receive tickets to all home games at Bowers Stadium as well as tickets to the Battle of the Piney Woods in Houston, first priority for home playoff game tickets, and first priority for National Championship tickets.