Please join us for Colloquium Talks in the Lee Drain Building, Room 400 from 1:00 - 1:50 PM on the designated days.
- September 20, 2023 - Dr. Mohammad Rahman - Global regularity issue of the Hall-magnetohydrodynamics system
- September 27, 2023 - Dr. Emanuel Indrei - On the first eigenvalue of the Laplacian for polygons
- October 4, 2023 - Dr. Pedro Rojas - Applying Low-Field NMR in Petrophysics: A journey from ill-posed inversion of Hydrogen spin system recovery to rock and fluid characterization
- November 8, 2023 - Dr. Di Gao - The Analysis of Gene Expression Using Statistical Learning Approaches
- November 15, 2023 - Dr. Janet G. Sipes - RUME as a Field of Academic Inquiry
- November 29, 2023 - Dr. Martin Malandro - Composer's Assistant: An Interactive Transformer for Multi-Track MIDI Infilling