This degree will prepare you for a career in corporate and commercial fitness, complete your pre-requisites for occupational therapy, sit for certifications in personal training, strength and conditioning coaching or other certification exams you prepare for and take.
Future job prospects include:
- wellness director
- personal trainer
- strength and conditioning specialist
- other fitness specializations
Future graduate level education:
- occupational therapist
- occupational therapist assistant
- Masters in Kinesiology - exercise science
This track is focused on applied settings where you will be working with the general population, such as at a performance center, commercial gym, or recreational facility.
- Plan and develop comprehensive wellness programs;
- Establish effective exercise programs;
- Facilitate, teach, and promote wellness program content areas;
- Manage and direct comprehensive wellness programs – including staff, facilities, and budgets of wellness programs.