Scholarships are awarded in the spring. The application process runs from October to early/mid February. Most of our scholarships require the students to be a junior or senior.
For scholarship information/online application, follow the links below:
- H.O. “Molly” Crawford Scholarship – Male, junior standing in Kinesiology seeking teacher certification with at least a 2.5 GPA and demonstrating financial need.
- Joe and Mary Kirk Scholarship – Male, senior standing in Kinesiology seeking teacher certification with at least a 2.8 GPA.
- Margaret Powell Award – Female majoring in Kinesiology displaying excellence in academics who has completed 90 hours and has a minimum major GPA of 2.8.
- Robert J. Wagner Memorial Scholarship – Graduate student in Kinesiology with 3.0 GPA, 1000 GRE and 3.5 graduate GPA reflecting a lifestyle of physical fitness and demonstrating financial need.
- Sam Houston Athletic Trainer Alumni & Friends