Applicants must submit the following directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions:
- Graduate Application
- Application fee
- Official transcript(s) of all previous college work (international students must submit third party evaluation of official transcripts for degrees from universities outside the United States).
- Official GRE scores.
For students applying to the Professional track of the master's program, GRE is waived in lieu of work experience.
- TOEFL scores for international students.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty in the student's major at the degree-granting institution.
For students applying to the Professional track of the master's program at least one letter from immediate supervisor is preferred
For students applying to the Professional track following two items are required in addition to the above items
- Statement of purpose that explains
- Intent of degree
- Expected outcome
- Description of current and past involvement and employment using GIS and Remote Sensing technologies
- Priority Deadline: June 1.
- Final Deadline: August 1
- Final Deadline: December 1