DEADLINE FOR COMPLETE APPLICATION - May 31
Admission Process Requirements
- Graduate Studies Application
- Application Fee
- Official transcript from a baccalaureate degree granting AACSB accredited institution
- Current Resume
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.50 or higher allows for a comprehensive review of academic performance and consideration for a GMAT waiver. If GMAT is not waived, one of the two admission formulas set out below must be met.
200 X (overall GPA) + (GMAT score) > 1100
200 X (advanced hours GPA) + (GMAT score) > 1150
- Students without a baccalaureate degree in business must have at least three years work experience in a banking or regulatory position. This experience negates the requirement for stem work as required in the conventional MBA.
- An interview in person or via telephone with the EMBA Academic Advisor.
International students must submit the above information PLUS:
- Official TOEFL score of at least 79 (or IELTS score of at least 6.5).
- Official GMAT score of at least 500.
Students not in good standing at another college or university are not eligible for admission.