SamWeb is your secure portal to many new and legacy administrative systems. SamWeb is available only to authorized SHSU faculty, staff, and students. SamWeb initially provided only access to legacy data. As Banner has been implemented, systems not replaced by Banner or another third-party system are being converted to SamWeb.
Standard Service Features
- Default program access is based on your role in the system
- Additional access must be requested and approved by the data custodian
Optional Service Features
- Web Access: https://samweb.shsu.edu/
24 hours a day, 7 days a week including holidays.
- Be a current SHSU employee, student, alumni, or retiree
- A working network connection
- An Internet ready, working desktop or laptop
- Active computer account
This service is obtained automatically upon account creation.
Help with this service may be obtained through the IT@Sam Service Desk, (936) 294-1950 or by clicking on the IT@Sam Help icon on the computer desktop.
Targets of this service are:
- 99.9% uptime, not including scheduled change outages.
- Restore service within a reasonable timeframe upon non-planned service outage.