- Hoyt Eliminated
From The Amazing Race (Nov. 28, 2001)
Update (Nov. 25, 2001)
- 81st Tree of Light is Thursday
- Attention Music Lovers
- Breakfast Co-sponsors Seeking Volunteers
- 'Las Cuatro Cerditas'
- SHSU Update (Nov. 18, 2001)
- Cattle Show Team Big Winners
- "Uncle Vanya" Wins Awards
- Alumni Discounts for Continuing Education
- Meitzler Participates in International Event
- Neill Receives Honor
- Parents' Association Scholarship Winners
- Junior Recital Features Violinist
- Blair Retirement Gathering
- Teacher Preparation Accredited (Nov. 16, 2001)
- Authors Invited to Texas Book Festival (Nov.
- Ruffin Book Earns High Praise (Nov. 12,
Update (Nov. 11, 2001)
- CD Features Tull's Music
- Marketing Consultant Joins SHSU
- Edwards Wins Scholarship
- Masks and Puppets
- Registrar Associate Attends Meeting
- Sam Houston Trio to Perform
- Wind Ensemble Concert
- Choirs Present Fall Festival
- Homecoming 2001 Event Schedule (Nov. 5, 2001)
- Halloween Party Photos (Nov. 5, 2001)
Update (Nov. 4, 2001)
- SHSU Signs Agreement
- Comedy and The Classics
- Health Screening
- Blueprint for Next Decade
- Beto Consults With British Officials
- "Saturdays @ Sam!"
- Graduate Student Receives Hall of Fame Scholarship
- Chemistry Department Presents Papers
- New Radio and Television Student Organization
- Symphony Presents Concert Saturday
- SHSU Signs International Agreement (Nov. 1, 2001)
- Student Project 'Closes
Gaps' (Oct. 31, 2001)
Discusses Corrections With Brits (Oct. 29, 2001)
- Mother and Daughter Still in 'Race' (Oct.
Update (Oct. 28, 2001)
- United Way Sale-A-Thon Sets New Record
- Wiley is First in Wiley Lecture Series
- Marathon Oil Provides Funds for Oracle
- Sociology Club Works for Population Awareness
- SHSU Student One of Two Honored Statewide
- Poker Walk Winners Named
- SHSU/SFA/SWT Math Project Under Way (Oct. 26,
Annual Fund Drive (Oct. 25, 2001)
- Four Named to Bearkat Hall of Honor (Oct.
- Biologist Discusses Anthrax Threat (Oct. 23,
Named Distinguished Alums (Oct. 22, 2001)
Update (Oct. 21, 2001)
- SHSU Presents Chekov's 'Uncle Vanya'
- Thibodeaux Honored by Speech Group
- Charity Campaign Wrapping Up
- Monthly Traditional Music Event
- Advisement, Spring Registration Nears
- Spring Hill in Faculty Concert
Agreement Signed (Oct. 19, 2001)
to Perform International Concert (Oct. 18, 2001)
Roberts Concert at SHSU (Oct. 17, 2001)
Update (Oct. 14 2001)
- Bearkats Planning 'Welcome' for SFA
- Payne to Speak in Yugoslavia
- It's Tuba-Time
- Ag Sciences Receives Grant
- No 'Straight' Course for Poker Walk
- India Students to Hold Annual Event
- Sandtray Therapy, Alzheimer Courses
Astronaut Speaks at SHSU (Oct. 10, 2001)
Update (Oct. 7, 2001)
- Visitor from Outer Space
- 'From Sea to Shining Sea'
- Gaertner Needs a Few Good Walkers
- SHSU Employees Contribute
- Mental Health Awareness and Screening
- Wind Ensemble Performs Wednesday
- Southwestern Bell Supports Small Business
- Get Hooked on Fishing
- Special Events for SFA Week
- Sam Students Form Musical Group 'Riverwest' (Oct.
Grants Total $654,744 (Oct. 1, 2001)
- SHSU Update (Sept.
- Grants to Enhance SHSU Technology
- Society Wins Awards, Seeks Members
- 'A Grand Night for Singing'
- 'Terrorism Intelligence' is Speech Topic
- Scholarship Donor Appreciation Luncheon
- Auction Planned
- Faculty Recital is Sunday
- International "Policing in Multicultural Societies"
Conference (Sept. 28, 2001)
- Bearkat Learning
Community (Sept. 28, 2001)
- Survivor: Parents' Weekend 2001 (Sept.
Update (Sept. 23, 2001)
- Business Deans Gather at SHSU
- More Data Available at Gresham Library
- 'The Inn at Brazoria'
- An Afternoon With Mobius
- Sam is 'Committed to Caring'
- Tuba Events
- Flu Vaccine Offered
- 'Implement' Exhibit Closes
- Degree Application Deadline
- New Moon Festival is Friday
- Gaertner Outlines Vision (Sept. 20, 2001)
- Marquart Calls for Victim Research (Sept.
- Reassessing Terrorism (Sept. 20, 2001)
Recognized (Sept. 19, 2001)
- Bird Sound Library (Sept. 17, 2001)
- Campus Prayer Service Scheduled (Sept.
Update (Sept. 16, 2001)
- SHSU Sets Enrollment Record
- Graduate Students Win Research Awards
- Faculty/Staff Meeting Re-Scheduled
- Counseling Offers Support Group
- 'Coffee at 5:05'
- Roth Traces History of Terrorism (Sept. 12, 2001)
Experts Suspect bin Laden (Sept. 11, 2001)
- Staff Excellence Award Recipients
(Sept. 10, 2001)
Update (Sept. 9, 2001)
- 'Follies' and 'Gala' Begin Fine Arts Year
- KSHU-FM to Air 'Worldwide Jazz'
- Looking for a New Racquet?
- Emily and Mom Survive First Leg of 'Race'
- Astronaut is Fall Distinguished Lecturer
(Sept. 7, 2001)
Make Donations (Sept. 6, 2001)
- Library Spirit Display (Sept. 6, 2001)
Student Appears on CBS Reality Show (Sept. 3, 2001)
Update (Sept. 2, 2001)
- Friends of Music Campaign
- Wellness Offers Varied Programs
- Faculty/Staff Meeting Scheduled
- Research Exhibition Scheduled
- Meningitis Vaccine Recommended
- Bals Work on Exhibit
- 'Better Grades in Less Time'
- Christian Group Meets Weekly