Departmental Action Plan
Click here for SHSU Department Emergency Preparedness Checklist
- A preferred method for reporting fires and other emergencies.
- An evacuation policy and procedure.
- Emergency escape procedures and route assignments (i.e., floor plans, safe areas).
- Contact information for—and responsibilities of—individuals to be contacted under the Emergency Action Plan.
- Information concerning local area hospitals (i.e., name, telephone number, and distance from your location).
- An emergency notification system to alert various parties of an emergency, including:
- Individuals at remote locations within premises.
- Local law enforcement.
- Local area hospitals.