File A Report

Student Grievance Procedures

The University's Grievance Procedures are a manifestation of SHSU's firm commitment to the policies of equal opportunity and fair treatment in a complex and integrated community. The procedures are designed to provide redress in cases that cannot be so resolved.

File a Grievance

In the case of academic grievances, students are directed to the Academic Grievance Procedures for students. Student grievances relating to Financial Aid decisions, rules, and regulations are directed to the Financial Aid Office.

Students of Concern

The SOC team is a group of caring professionals dedicated to student success and well-being by identifying concerns, addressing those concerns with the student, and referring them to campus and community resources.

File an Incident Report

Judicial Affairs

The student judicial process is a learning experience that can result in growth and personal understanding of one's responsibilities and privileges within both the university community and society. The Dean of Students' Office strives to address unacceptable behavior in a manner that informs students and guides them toward a greater sense of personal responsibility and more mature and ethical standards.

File a Code of Conduct Form

UPD Student Conduct Referral*
*Only to be completed by UPD officers/staff.

This form to only be used by the SHSU University Police Department (UPD) Officers to report student conduct concerns to the Student Advocacy Office.

Submit Student Conduct Referral