To view details for the various events listed in the calendar, simply click on the event and the information will appear.
Free Emergency 72-Hour Food Kits
If you are in immediate need of a 72-Hour Food Kit please contact us.
Phone: (936) 294-2600
These food kits include an array of foods that is meant to last over a 72-hour period. The kits are composed of non-perishable foods items such as oatmeal packets, peanut butter, tuna, etc...
The SMMC provides these kits free of cost for students who are in precarious need of food.
We also hold open distribution dates of the food kits at the following times:
- Summer Break: June through August
- Thanksgiving Break: Week before Thanksgiving
- Winter Break: December through January
- Spring Break: Week before Spring Break
- Easter Break: Week before Easter