Facility Reservation Forms
Download RSC/HKC Reservation Form
Download Playfield Reservation Form
For all Court Reservations:
- One must be a SHSU student, faculty / staff member or a facilities pass holder to reserve a court in the RSC / HKC. Court reservations may be made one day in advance by calling (936) 294-1987 or stopping by the Membership Services desk.
- All individuals must show current student, faculty / staff ID card or appropriate Recreational Facilities Pass at the RSC entrance to secure a court.
- A reserved courts not secured within 5 minutes beyond reserved time becomes available to those individuals on the waiting list.
- Court shoes only
- Courts are reserved for one hour per person per day.
- There are 9 racquetball / handball courts located on the 1st floor of the HKC. Two of the courts are equipped for wallyball use. An observation deck overlooking all courts is on the second floor.
- Advanced court reservations may be made by phone or walk-in no more than 24 hours in advance.
- Preventive eye gear is strongly recommended and are available for check-out at the Membership Services desk.
- Available Equipment: Wallyball nets, wallyballs, racquetball racquets, eyeguards.
- There are volleyball courts located on the 1st floor of the RSC. An observation deck overlooking all courts is on the second floor.
- Reservations may be made based on court space availability.
- Advanced court reservations for Saturday and Sunday will be taken on Friday, 8:00 am by phone or walk-in.
- Reservations for Mondays will be taken on Sunday between the hours of 3:00 pm and 10:00 pm
- Reservation time may vary depending on court usage.