Report Inventory Change


Property must be monitored and tracked year round. Please notify our department of any changes with the forms below.

Looking for furniture or equipment?

SHSU departments and state agencies can claim surplus property that has been turned into surplus free of charge. All unclaimed surplus property will be sold through public auction.

Inventory may come once a year, but property is here all year.

Annual Inventory Details