Claim Surplus


Surplus property are items no longer required for operation.

Have Surplus? Departments must submit a Changing Inventory Items and Work Request, form RC-21, to send items no longer needed. The Property Office will schedule a pick-up of these items and transport them to the Property Warehouse.

Claim Surplus for free! SHSU departments and Texas state agencies can claim surplus property that has been turned into the Property Warehouse free of charge. Items listed below are a small representation of items available and may not be available for long.

Call ext 4-1903 or email us at

No items posted at this time. Please visit the Property Warehouse to see available items.

2424 Sam Houston Ave