The Proposal Development Division is responsible for assisting and guiding investigators throughout the pre-award process. This is the first stop for faculty and staff interested in applying for external funding.
Meet the Proposal Development Team to begin the process.
• Identifying funding sources and opportunities
• Reviewing requests for proposals (RFPs)
• Locating and supporting internal and external collaborators
• Creating timelines from conception to submission with clear milestones
• Reviewing proposals for adherence to sponsor-specific guidelines
• Thorough reviews of proposals, providing comments to improve clarity and readability (if time allows).