IT has reviewed the items listed below and has determined that they are approved for departmental purchase. If the item you seek is on the list below, IT@Sam will not need to be involved and you can follow your procurement options.
NOTE: This list is modified often, so please check this page prior to making your purchase to ensure your item is still approved. This list was last updated on 10/13/2021.
Please remember controlled items may not be purchased on the p-card since IT has not reviewed the devices prior to purchase and they may not operate as expected. Please make sure to review IT-10 in regards to any Flash Drives or External Storage devices.
- Approved Printers
- Audio Recorders
- Cables, Cords, and other items to connect or extend USB devices, monitors, etc...
- Carrying cases, bags or other protective casings for mobile devices
- Copiers (which do not require a network connection ie. network scanning or emailing)
- IT will have to process the PO but the department will need to negotiate the contract and find the vendor
- Digital cameras and their memory cards
- DVD/Blu-Ray players
- Gaming devices – Wii, Xbox, Playstation, etc.
- Gifts or awards
- Headsets, Wired / Wireless (such as Airpods by Apple, Beats by Dr. Dre, Jabra Elite, Poly Encore Pro)
- Mobile Device (laptop, ipad...) Accessories
- Printer Maintenance Kit
- Privacy Screen Protectors
- USB flash/thumb/jump drives not requiring a power supply
- Dymo Label Software
- Stock Image Services (e.g. Adobe Stock, iStockPhoto, Shutterstock, etc.)
- TeamMate Analytics
- Font files
If the item you seek is not listed above, submit a ticket to IT@Sam providing as many details as possible to help expedite the request.