To provide you with technology trainings while socially distancing, we transitioned to virtual trainings! You will still sign up for your trainings in Talent Management, but instead of joining us in-person, you will log in to Zoom. Don’t worry, we will send you the invite, joining instructions and any documents prior to your scheduled training.
Look at the July training sessions available then visit Talent Management and search for the training of your choice.
- July 6, 2:00-3:00 pm - Microsoft Teams
- July 7, 10:00-11:00 am - Microsoft 365 (Office 365)
- July 8, 2:00-3:00 pm - Qualtrics
- July 20, 3:00-3:30 pm - Zoom Security for Faculty and Staff
- July 21, 10:00-11:00 am - Microsoft Teams
- July 22, 2:00-3:00 pm - Zoom
Don’t see the training you need?
One-on-one assistance and department trainings are available upon request! For questions, or to schedule a specific training, contact our Training Staff.
NOTE: If you are unable to attend a class you have registered for, please make sure to cancel in Talent Management. This will allow those on the waiting list the opportunity to register for the class.
Cancellation Policy: Classes require a minimum of five (5) attendees. Classes that do not meet this requirement will be cancelled at least 24 hours before the start of the training.