What is an Exchange Program?
- Pay tuition and fees to SHSU and a $200 Study Abroad Service Fee
- Attend classes at one of our partner universities listed below
- Take at least 12 credits at the partner university
- Receive transfer SHSU credit (SHSU grades awarded per course are "CR" (Credit) if passed or "NC" (No Credit) if not successfully completed)
- Pay housing & meals to the host university
- Financial Aid can apply & scholarships are available
Course Equivalency Guide
Examples of courses that students took abroad that were approved for SHSU credit
Application Documents Required for an Exchange Program:
For information about insurance please see our Health and Safety Abroad page.
Semester Long Exchange Programs
Summer Exchange Programs
Connect with Us