What is an Exchange Program?
- Pay tuition and fees to SHSU and a $200 Study Abroad Service Fee
- Attend classes at one of our partner universities listed below
- Take at least 12 credits at the partner university
- Receive transfer SHSU credit (SHSU grades awarded per course are "CR" (Credit) if passed or "NC" (No Credit) if not successfully completed)
- Pay housing & meals to the host university
- Financial Aid can apply & scholarships are available
Information Guide for Studying Abroad on an Exchange or Affiliated Transfer Credit Program
Application Documents Required for an Exchange Program:
For information about insurance please see our Health and Safety Abroad page.
Semester Long Exchange Programs
Summer Exchange Programs
Course Equivalency Guide
Examples of courses that students took abroad that were approved for SHSU credit
Connect with Us