Access Control also known as the "lock shop" is responsible for supporting the equipment that controls building and room access. This includes: locks, keys, door handles, door knobs, door closures, ADA hardware, card access, and lock boxes.
Food Equipment Services is responsible for maintenance and upkeep of all equipment associated with Aramark and other dining venues on campus. The only exceptions to this are vending machines, as they are the responsibility of the Pepsi.
If you need help, please submit a Self-Service Request.
Need to pick up your keys? Drop by our Customer Service Office -Map
2424 Sam Houston Ave, Huntsville, Texas 77341
Directions through the parking lot are as follows:
- Pull into the University Police Department parking lot and drive straight through it
- There will be a blue building to your right that says “Customer Service”. Park in the lot in front of that building and go up to the sidewalk.
- There is an orange key return on the wall, go in the door beside it that says “Customer Service” and “Bearkat Wheels”.
- Turn to the left and the Customer Service representatives at the desk will assist you with your keys.
- Be sure to bring your Sam ID to pick up your keys!
Access Control Services
Sam South Room 162
Department Phone: (936) 294-3812
Food Equipment Services
Sam South Room 154
Department Phone: (936) 294-3718
Food Service Equipment Specialist