Sam Houston State University has partnered with BankMobile to deliver your financial aid refund and provide you with your official School ID card. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoicesid/.
What is the BankMobile Vibe account?
The BankMobile Vibe account is an optional account designed specifically for students with access to the largest fee-free ATM network, money management tools and a one-of-a-kind recognition program.
When you choose a BankMobile Vibe account, your Bearkat OneCard can be used as a Debit MasterCard®. Your BankMobile Vibe account gives you the convenience of a widely accepted debit card with the budgeting control of an FDIC-insured checking account.
How do I make a deposit into my BankMobile Vibe account?
- Direct deposit your paychecks
- EasyDepositSM check capture through the BankMobile Vibe app
- Reload @ the RegisterTM at participating retailers with your Bearkat OneCard and add cash directly to your card at the register
- Transfer money from a 3rd party account into your BankMobile Vibe account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at no cost
How can I access the funds in my BankMobile Vibe account?
- Withdraw cash from over 55,000 fee-free Allpoint® ATMs. Find an Allpoint ATM near you at: www.allpointnetwork.com
- Use the Bearkat OneCard for everyday purchases anywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted
TWICE the Functionality
Not only is the Bearkat OneCard your official SHSU ID, but if you turn it over you will see two stripes:
If you select or have selected an optional BankMobile Vibe account, use the gold stripe for purchases. Otherwise, not applicable.
Use the black stripe for on-campus use.
- Additional BankMobile VibeAccount FAQs