Athletic Training Information Sessions
Register for an Information Session to learn more about the newly approved Master of Science in Athletic Training (MSAT) program options, admission requirements and expectations at Sam Houston State University. A meeting link with passwords will be emailed to you after you register below.
- Virtual - Wednesday, 9/14 from 11 am to noon: Register here.
- Virtual - Monday, 9/26 from 10 am – 11 a.m.: Register here.
- In Person - Monday, 9/26 from 10 am – 11 am in Lee Drain Building 107, Kinesiology Conference Room
- Virtual - Thursday, 10/6 from 11 am to noon: Register here.
- Virtual - Friday, 10/21 from 2 pm – 2:30pm: Register here.
- Virtual- Tuesday, 11/1 from 4 pm – 5 pm: Register here.
- In Person - Tuesday 11/1, 4 pm – 5 pm in Lee Drain Building 107, Kinesiology Conference Room
- Virtual - Wednesday 11/16 10 am – 11 am: Register here.
Please contact Dr. Mary Williams, Athletic Training Program Director within the Department of Kinesiology, at 936.294.1172 or Mary.email@example.com, if you have any questions.