Department of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Ph.D. in Environmental Design (Texas Tech University)
- M.S. in Interior Design (Oklahoma State University)
- B.S. in Interior Design (Oklahoma State University)
- Allied Member of the American Society of Interior Designers' Texas Gulf Coast Chapter
- Member of the Interior Design Educators Council
- Member of the American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
Dr. Laura Burleson, Assistant Professor and Interior Design Program Director in the Department of Family and Consumer Sciences, is experienced in both residential and commercial design. Her research area includes analysis of spaces used by elderly with Dementia and Parkinson's Disease.