The Design & Development program equips students with the competency needed in the engineering design field for the implementation of technology innovation, utilization of engineering graphics, and problem solving skills.
Program Educational Objective
- Provide hands-on experience in the design, prototyping, electronics, safety, and electrical and renewable energy fields.
- Be competent in the use of current and major design soft-wares such as Revit, Inventor, AutoCAD, and Solid Works that is most needed in the engineering, architectural, and manufacturing fields
- Be Competent in problem-solving skills from the conceptual stage, to prototyping and final implementation of a product.
- Understand materials and their behavior in order to design better products with longer life span
- Obtain competencies in problem solving and communication which is much needed in the design and development to enhance and efficient and effective working environment
- CAD Technologists
- Design Engineer
- Interior Designer
- Mechanical Design
- Architectural Designer
- Design and Drafting Technician (Autocad Electrical)
- Pipe Designer
Potential Career Fields
- Automotive Industry
- Petroleum Industry