Welcome to the College of Education Committees and Councils webpage.
This resource is intended to keep all stakeholders informed about the activity of college and unit committees.
By selecting the link for each committee, you can view the purpose, composition, expectations, and reporting structure for each committee. You also can access the committee roster, contact information for each member, and terms. This enables you to see who represents your area on each committee to facilitate communication.
(Note: The chair of each committee is designated with an asterisk.)
Additionally, all agendas, minutes, and annual reports for each committee are included.
For questions or suggestions regarding the website, please contact Katie Lowe (firstname.lastname@example.org), website committee chair.
University Committee/Council Representation
- Innovation and Technology
- Faculty Awards
- Academic Review Panel
- Distinguished Educator of the Year
- Equity in Action
Ad Hoc Committees
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Ed Leadership
- Library Science
- Teacher Education
- UG Professional Concerns Committee
- Capstone Portfolio Committee
- Steele Center for Professional Practice
- Center for Transition and Disability Services
- CTDS Advisory Council
- Center for Assessment
- Center for International Studies